Hoċokata Ti is committed to ensuring visitors of all abilities can experience the exhibit, history, and unique events we offer. If you have a question or need specific accommodations, please email email@example.com.
- Service animals are welcome at Hoċokata Ti, but please leave all other animals at home.
- There is not a nursing station/quiet room available for visitors who are breastfeeding. Public restrooms feature several accessible locking stalls.
- Hoċokata Ti is wheelchair accessible—accessible parking is available in the upper-level parking lot. All areas open to the public are on the top level and free of stairs or other obstructions.
- Wheelchairs are available for free checkout to visitors on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To ensure the safety of light-sensitive works of art, some areas of the exhibit have low lighting.